Welcome to Canyon Falls
Located perfectly between Interstate 35-W and Highway 377, Canyon Falls is a brand-new community featuring trails, mature trees, community swimming pools, and highly acclaimed schools. This inviting, close-knit community features an active social calendar, dog park, clubhouse, and fitness center, ensuring residents don’t need to look far for leisurely fun. Canyon Falls is also a short drive from shopping and dining at The Shops at Highland Village, Southlake Town Square, and so much more.
Canyon Falls features a lineup of some of America’s best-known builders including Drees Custom Homes, M/I, Highland Homes, and others offering homes in a variety of styles, finishes, and plans. Overlapping across the three communities of Argyle, Northlake, and Flower Mound, Canyon Falls is a scenic, peaceful, and thriving neighborhood showcasing a rare balance between lively suburb, and quiet, rural town.
What to Love
- A sprawling masterplan community
- Emphasis on preserving the surrounding habitat and enjoying life in the great outdoors
- Two top-performing school districts, with private educational opportunities also available
- Just a short drive from the many urban conveniences of DFW
- HOA fees include; front yard mowing, and basic internet and cable
Canyon Falls prides itself on its close-knit sense of community so much, they even have a full-time lifestyle director to organize social events for the neighborhood. It’s the perfect place for those who desire the lifestyle of nearby award-winning suburbs like Flower Mound, and the historic Oak Street in Roanoke, but would like more immediate access to extensive outdoor recreation. Some highly anticipated community events in Canyon Falls include concerts, acrylic pouring classes, holiday baking, and crafts, and chocolate tastings.
Dining, Entertainment, and Shopping
Canyon Falls is perfectly situated between Argyle, Northlake, and Flower Mound, three of North Texas’ most-desired communities. The three areas feature cozy eateries, mom-and-pop run shops, and close proximity to other DFW suburbs.
Oak Street Pie Co. is a North Texas treasure, within Roanoke’s cozy downtown district. Since 2006, Oak Street Pie Co. has been concocting delectable pies, fudge, cookies, and more in a variety of flavors. Some of their Texas classics include blackberry cobbler, German chocolate pie, and lemon bars.
In recent years, downtown Roanoke’s Oak Street has been transformed and restored. This nine-block walkable stretch is timeless, charming, and friendly to both locals and visitors alike. Popular downtown events include concerts, the annual holiday tree-lighting, parades, and their annual downtown festival, held every October.
A new, highly anticipated addition to downtown Roanoke includes the construction of The Peabody Hotel. With the goal of bringing refined, rustic elegance to the downtown district, The Peabody will include a rooftop pool and bar, spa, fitness center, and steakhouse.
Things To Do
Just miles from Canyon Falls, ample shopping, dining, and other entertainment is easily found. On the western side of Canyon Falls, Interstate 35-W leads into Fort Worth and many other northern metroplex suburban communities. Southlake Town Square, just 12 miles south of Canyon Falls, is one of DFW’s favorite outdoor shopping malls. Over 100 shops, nearly 30 restaurants, and three different parks, and more make up this luxurious shopping district. Similar shops and dining can be found 10 miles east of town at The Shops at Highland Village.
Canyon Falls overlaps across three communities, providing children with many highly desirable local schools. This community is home to Argyle ISD and Northwest ISD. Consult with one of our real estate professionals for boundaries of each school district. Some of these are:
- Liberty Christian School, preschool-12th grade; Liberty ranks within Texas’ top 20% of private schools and is conveniently located in central Argyle
- Hilltop Elementary School, prekindergarten-4th grade; Hilltop Elementary boasts a very low student-teacher ratio of 14:1
- Argyle West Elementary, prekindergarten-4th grade; Argyle West ranks in the top 5% of all Texas elementary schools
- Argyle Intermediate School, 5th grade; this unique campus for only fifth-grade students helps to assist in the sometimes-stressful transition from elementary to middle school
- Argyle Middle School, grades 6-8; pupils have the option to participate in a number of academic, athletic, and extracurricular activities
- Argyle High School, grades 9-12; the campus recently underwent a $68mm renovation and expansion in anticipation of the community’s expected future growth
- Northwest ISD, prekindergarten-12th grade; as a whole, Northwest ISD ranks within the top 10% of Texas’ independent school districts